Monday, August 23, 2010

Women with acneprone skin/rosacea/over 40 - what is your favorite foundation?

In a perfect world, I'd like to find a foundation with realistic color, not so oil-free that it makes my skin dry and chalky, that covers the rosacea and undereye circles beautifully, and does not make my face break out. (Well, let's be honest - in a REALLY perfect world I would look like Heidi Klum and wouldn't even need foundation!)





I'm on a tight budget right now, so drug-store brands are preferable....however, if a more expensive product performs like it claims, I am certainly willing to pay the price.





Any suggestions?

Women with acneprone skin/rosacea/over 40 - what is your favorite foundation?
My mom is over 40 and uses the brand Wet and Wild...It looks nice and is affordable. Hope it helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment