Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get soft, dewy skin?

I have combonation skin. When I use moisterizers I break out. After I clease my face its really dry and tight. What can I do??

How do I get soft, dewy skin?
Okay, first.. I will help you with the second problem: skin that is dry and tight. I would suggest switching cleansers. Do you use a regular bar of soap? If you do, STOP! Get a cleanser made for combination skin, or switch to Anew Ultra Cream Cleanser, which makes your skin so soft you wont believe it!


Now, the first problem: Moisturizers that make you break out. It is probably just that the mosturizer you are using doesn't work for your skin type, again, make sure you are using one for your skin type.





If the problem continues, see a dermatologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment