Friday, August 20, 2010

What poducts are best for my skin?

Im 13 so need to look after my skin well.


I have a tight budget but need new cleanser,toner,moisturiser,foundation,ma... any suggestions for ones that work well but dont cost too much?

What poducts are best for my skin?
Cleanser - definitely Cetaphil. Heaps of celebrities use it and you can buy it at drugstores for about $9. Allure magazine placed it in it's "Best of Beauty Hall of Fame". I personally love it and have never found a better cleanser. It's completely pH balanced which means it's perfect for sensitive skin and on the eye area. Plus you can also use it as a great makeup remover.





Moisturizer - I would strongly suggest purchasing something from Olay. I use their Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer with SPF30 (it's about $14) everyday because it keeps your skin in great condition, protects it from the sun and also doubles as a great primer (what you use before applying makeup to act as a barrier between your pores and the oily foundation). They also make a great toner called the Refreshing Toner, and it's only $4.





But to be honest I wouldn't waste your money on a toner - daily cleansing and moisturizing is more than enough to keep your skin in great condition unless you have problem or combination skin.





You can buy Olay products online or find out which stores stock them at their website (www.olay.com) but I'm pretty sure most drugstores stock them.





If you were about to write foundation there and you're looking for a really cheap one go with Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation. It's made with 50% water instead of the oils that most foundations use which cause breakouts in teenage skin. Because of the moisture it also has a natural, translucent, light-reflecting effect. And it's only $15.





Hope that helps :).
Reply:Go with Dove. I like their products, and I've used them for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment