Monday, August 23, 2010

Can your skin get addicted????

I dont know if this is a dumb question or not, i was just wondering if your skin could get sooo used a certain product that it reacts differently if you dont use it. I ask because i've been using this moisturizer for some time and now, after i wash my face, if i dont put it on immediately i feel my face almost burn and get really tight....the same thing with my lips, i always keep them conditions so if i go about 20 minutes without chapstick or lipgloss, my lips start to burn, even if they are not chapped.....im just wondering if my skin somehow is like and addict to these products.lol

Can your skin get addicted????
Of course, anything that you put in or on your body, it will give you a certain response. If the chemicals are frequently used, your brain sends a signal that it "wants" them in the body so you unconsciously apply the products on you. I'm not sure if that is a good thing though. Depends on what products you are using. BTW, it is not a stupid question. The world needs people like you who would ask in order to learn.
Reply:yes...this is totally possible and likely


No comments:

Post a Comment