Monday, August 23, 2010

General Numbness of Skin - Hips?

Hey.





For a bit now, the hips from kind of around near my waist, to very top of thighs has got this... numbess to it. And a little bit sore/tender to touch. I can still feel pain but its just not.. like the rest of my body.


I was just wondering what it is and how I can fix it.





Please note that it is winter where I am, and I have very dry skin generally (not sure if this has anything to do with it, or if its cause by chaffing or tight pants (even though I am quite slim)





It seems slightly red at times..





Just any imput (if you know what your talking about) Im just freaking out a bit you know :P

General Numbness of Skin - Hips?
You ae cutting off your circulation with those tight pants, that's why you're numb


No comments:

Post a Comment