Monday, August 23, 2010

The skin of my nipples tends to point out, is there something like a cream of some sort to make the skin hard?

I made 15 years old male, I have the type of nipples that if you just barely even put your finger on them they won't even point out, it is just the skin! but I have noticed whenever they get hard, they look perfect.. such as when I am cold





I usually wear a tight undershirt just to make it look like I don't have man boobs and its annoying, I even tryed super-glue, that actually worked but unfortunately wayy too painful

The skin of my nipples tends to point out, is there something like a cream of some sort to make the skin hard?
are you heavy set? cuz if you are thats the only way you can have manboobs.... plus if you work out on your arms it even out your body parts. i have a big pectoral area and when i was younger i though i was getting manboobs but i noticed they were muscles, i worked on my arms alot harder to get them bigger to even them out so now i have nice pecs. manboobs tend to come from fat people. goodluck with your nipps though


No comments:

Post a Comment