Friday, August 20, 2010

Dry or combination skin?

Hi-





I am a teenager with thin, dry skin. After I wash it, it feels tight, and after I put a moisturizer on, it burns (I can feel its penetration), yet feels so wonderful. I assume I have dry skin, but the skin around my nose is slightly bumpy (maybe it is eczema?), my pores are big, and there are tiny blackheads, even though my nose is not oily. I have never had acne in my life. If I wash my nose, but do not moisturize, my nose feels tight and itchy; my forehead and chin are clear and dry. Which skin type do you think I have?





Can you recommend any skincare products for me?





Oh, and on my upper arms and buttocks, I have what you would call "chicken skin," or (scientifically known as) Keratosis Pilaris. They are like goosebumps. My whole body is extremely dry, and in the winter, I suffer from eczema on my hands and wrists. I also have dry (frizzy), curly hair.

Dry or combination skin?
Go and see a beautician and have a facial they will be able to tell you exactly what you need


No comments:

Post a Comment