Thursday, July 22, 2010

Skin Irritation?

Lately the skin on the bottom of my testicles has gotten irritated. There is a nickel-sized area of irritated skin under each testicle. There are semi-permanent wrinkles in my scrotum, and if I pull the skin tight, inside the wrinkles is reddish and raw. On the surface of the skin there is a whitish dry powdery substance. Probably dead skin. Sometimes there is mild itching.





I usually wear boxer-briefs because they're comfortable. They were all in the laundry hamper, so I started wearing my boxers. After a day I noticed that the moist raw skin had dried out. A couple days later the irritation was mostly gone.





Then I did laundry, and started wearing my boxer-briefs again. The irritation is back. I'm thinking that the snug, moist environment of the boxer-briefs is causing the irritation.





Any ideas to cure it? Ointments etc? I've tried an antihistamine ointment and an antibiotic ointment. Neither helped. Maybe I have diaper rash?

Skin Irritation?
It is more likely that you are sensitive to the type of laundry detergent you are using, try switching to a hypoallergenic one and see if that makes a difference, if not, check with a doctor.
Reply:change your washing powder and fabric softener to one for sensitive skin and use nappy rash cream on your testicles.all testicles have semi permanent wrinkes on them but they shouldnt be sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment