Thursday, July 22, 2010

Im not fat but my body skin is lose specially around my hips and my belly....please name helpful exercises...?

im not fat but my skin from belly, back and around hips is very lose when i use to put my hands on belly it stretched all up and become tight please help me which exercises are useful i want to get my skin tight and tonned within 1 month as im getting married in one month...i'll pray for all people who help me......please serious replies.........Thanks.

Im not fat but my body skin is lose specially around my hips and my belly....please name helpful exercises...?
let's see my experience so far has been- increase protein intake through protein shakes my favorite is one scoop of Go Lean in 1 cup chocolate soy. etc. the muscle you built will fill out the area instead of fat and strengthens muscles Do NOT do these exercises if you have a hernia. Hernia exercise is lie on back bring up knees and breathe in deeply from stomach up and let out air slowly through pursed lips. repeat as many as you can.


No hernias do these exercises: sit in a straight back chair. slouch forward a little. grasp the chair beside each hip. raise your legs together as far as you can and reach for your feet. Lower slowly. Feel that! Yikes. start with one and gradually work up. it doesn't take many- you can do this anywhere . Variation is sit in chair slouch forward and raise knees up slowly to chest and lower slowly. Or if sissy like me. raise one knee at a time and lower slowly. again this can be done anywhere and you can do just 3 and feel the difference


Good luck. and if nothing works- you'll find out first hand why they call them "love handles"


No comments:

Post a Comment