Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need some serious skin help.?

First i am 15, ok, so i used to the perfect skin, rarely ever got pimples or anything. Then one day about 6 months ago, bam! Bunches of pimples across my face and it just got worse and worse after that. It got worse and worse. I tried proactive, it kinda worked, so i decided it was the hormonal pimples ause no products worked. I waited it out and everything, no, no more pimples. Skin is back to normal. right?





Wrong! Just on my forehead, above my eyes, is the skin the loose, saggy, and almost wrinkly.





1. How do i get my skin tight again? ((Moisturizers/Wrinkle stopping creams do not work so don't say that))





My pores are huge on my forehead now,





2. Any way to reduce pores?? ((Toners don't work either))





I have hyper pigmented skin and a few rolling/ice pick scars





3. Any way to fill these in and heal faster??





I need some serious help because nothing is working for me. Home remedies would be nice, I do have drs. appointment in a couple weeks too.

I need some serious skin help.?
Oooh, I remember how it felt when I started getting acne. Sorry you have to go through it.





First, don't use anti wrinkle creams- they are generally heavy and oil based, which will aggravate your acne. I'm not sure why your skin on your forehead got all saggy- you'll want to talk to your dermatologist about that.





You can't reduce the size of your pores (sorry) but you can prevent blackheads- they stretch your pores. Only way to do that is to keep your face scrupulously clean, wear noncomedogenic makeups, and remove them as soon as you can. Don't wear your makeup all day- take it off as soon as you get home to give your skin more time to breathe.





Scars can't be filled in permanently with makeup, but a dermatologist can do it. I wouldn't recommend it until you get past all the puberty hormone stuff, as you may end up causing yourself more problems than you would have had otherwise.





There are some makeups that will fill in the scars for the day, but by definition, they will also block your pores and cause more pimples. I wouldn't recommend that, either.





Good luck!

star of bethlehem

No comments:

Post a Comment