Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can i stick tight my hairs to the hairs skin???

I want my hairs to be close with it (like malfoy),wht shall i do? i dont want to apply any gel....

How can i stick tight my hairs to the hairs skin???
wow john, I am really confused...why not use gel??
Reply:well, is hairspray okay?


i have the perfect solution: get a spray bottle with water in it and spray your hair till its damp, but not dripping. brush it straight back, and then spray a TON of hairspray on it. that should hold. but when i say a TON of hairspray, i literally mean spray for about 30-45 seconds straight. :D i used to hold my hair back in a ponytail and do this so that flyaways wouldn't come up. it literally creates almost a helmet of hair, and it makes your hair feel like plastic. (it does wash out!) :D good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment