Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a question about streching up the skin from ur face......actually after getting my baby i got too much?

weight on me and my face which is also grown up...is there any way any misaag u can do to make ur skin from ur face area,tight and streched.........i m pretty there is any thing to make ur skin tight and let ur face look smaller......no make up tips i want any permenent thing for this.....pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I have a question about streching up the skin from ur face......actually after getting my baby i got too much?
i can imagine how bad you feel.. firming creams can help but the effects and results will depend on how your skin takes it.. if you have the money to correct it, cosmetic surgery will solve your problem and uplift your similarly sagging spirit much faster.. having it done outside of USA will save you 50%-80% and will include airfare, vacation and spa to relax, shopping altogether..





check more info here -
Reply:plastic surgery


No comments:

Post a Comment