Monday, November 21, 2011

What are the Benefits of Exercise?

I am 24/m I weigh 233lbs, I should weigh about 185lbs. I used to weigh 258lbs. I did lose 25lbs in 3 months. I burned 800 calories 2-3x a week. When i was 258lbs, I had dark red ugly strech marks, About 1/2 Have disappeated and the other half are fading..


But I dont think me doing exercise have helped me lose weight. i THINK It was me cutting down in eating.





But If i continued to do a lot of exercise would it reduse any excess skin i may have when i get down to 185lbs??


Would it make my skin tight? Would it make my belly tight when i got to 185lbs?





I dont care how i feel, only how i look. To make a long story short,


What would happen if got down to 185lbs with no exercise, versus i got down to 185lbs doing exercise daily??

What are the Benefits of Exercise?
You'll have to lift weights to tone up excess skin.


Being that you're young, you still have elasticity in your skin so you shouldn't have anything loose...as long as you do weight training. And reverse crunches for the tummy.





Exercise pumps blood to your heart, gives you endorphens, makes you feel at ease and gets you healty!
Reply:physical activity isnt only meant to lose weight.


it KEEPS your weight the SAME a HEALTHY weight meant for you or me.





keeping it up and burning calories help you have a nice body and health.





excersing is helpful for everyone these day





stopping them can make you gain agian..because if you dont burn, you gain...thats all to it.





you should keep excersing even though you reached your goa weight...or you might loose it again.

oleander

No comments:

Post a Comment