Monday, November 21, 2011

I want to get rid of excess skin...any ideas?

I fell pregnant over 2 years ago and since give birth, I have lost all my excess weight. I am back to the weight I was before I fell pregnant. But now I have a flabby tummy with excess skin. Theres not much there so I dont want surgery or anything. I'd just like to make it a bit tighter so I fell more comfortable with myself. Any ideas?

I want to get rid of excess skin...any ideas?
In addition to toning excercises, (which will help to pull skin tighter over the underlying muscle), you can try some of the collagen skin lotions or creams on the market. I like St. Ives Skin Firming Lotion, which definetly makes an improvement. Unfortunetly however, to completely eliminate a substansial amount of excess skin completely, you would need to have it removed surgically. Hope this helps %26amp; best of luck!
Reply:Muscle you can tighten, but not skin I'm afraid. If it hasn't gone back on it's own you are pretty much stuck with it unless you opt for surgery.

cymbidium

No comments:

Post a Comment