Monday, November 21, 2011

Bottoms never fit me right?

I'm only 5' and I've tried on almost every pair of bottom rather it be khakis, jeans, etc.. they all fit the same and I've tried different sizes, shorts, petite section and I don't have a butt (which is my major problem LOL) so nothing to hold it up back there and when I don't like them skin tight where I can hardly breathe but I can't find a store that sales a good size they are either skin tight or very baggy around my hips and I'm small so belts just look funny and nothing fits right at all!





Also, what are some suggestion you all have.. I have a date tonight and I want to look cut but not too dressed up and black pants bug me at times so what would you suggest wearing with jeans that may be cute?





Thank you in advance!!

Bottoms never fit me right?
I also have a hard time finding pants that fit. If it fits in one part of the body, it's too small or too big in another.





As a fan of What Not to Wear, I've learned that you should buy pants that fit your biggest part, then spring for the extra $15 to have them altered. I've done it, and kick myself for not doing it earlier.
Reply:The fact that you are petite is enough, dear. You are gorgeous and dont need to show off your non-existent butt - your face will make up for it!





If you MUST, Id hate to suggest it, but "7 for All Mankind" makes jeans for girls such as yourself (sans butts)...and they cost around $200 a pair.... Or, you could always go to Fredricks and buy butt implants. But I shall warn you - there is nothing worse than getting a girl back to your home only to undress her and figure out she has stuff her panties or bra. Its like being screwed on Xmas with a huge package that has nothing but newspaper in it and some tiny toy at the bottom of the box... Id rather know you have no butt and go from there. Sexual deception should be illegal!

rhododendron

No comments:

Post a Comment