Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of a dent on in the skin? Will it go?

I have a perminant dent in my skin on my stomache thats visible mostly wen i sit down and in light . Its from wearing my school skirt too tight as there ment to be worn on the waist but i wore mine on my hips. How can i remove it? Will it go away over time?


Ive had it for about a month now and have applyed lemon on it im not sure if its fading :S

How do i get rid of a dent on in the skin? Will it go?
its probably just clotting. itll go! dont wear your skirt too tight..
Reply:Try massaging it in the shower - or a bath.





Apply some natural creams to it too - (no mineral oils)


and see how it goes.





It should come back and if it doesn't bring it up with your MD the next time you happen to be there.

purple heart

No comments:

Post a Comment